We firmly believe that all we do at Saltmine is only possible through faithful and persistent prayer.
Below you'll find specific details on how you can be praying for us in the coming seasons, but generally we would be grateful if you could pray for:
- Our teams in the office and out on the road – for good working relationships and safe travel.
- Our leadership – for clear direction and wise decision-making.
October – November:
- Between The Lines (partnership production with Arab World Ministries) – pray for this second tour, that people would be moved by this powerful message.
- Legacy – pray for the team as they take this brand-new story to audiences, and pray for people to be inspired.
- In Their Shoes – pray for our growing relationship with the Home Office on this primary school production about diversity.
- Thriving Survivors Project – pray for wisdom for the team as they work with the Churches Housing Association to deliver workshops that bring hope to victims of domestic violence.
- Christmas tours – Each show we produce has a message. The Night Before Christmas is all about thankfulness. Sleeping Beauty is about the power of words and our latest production, The Nutcracker, is all about forgiveness. Please pray for understanding and encouragement for audiences.
January – March:
- Celebration Day – 20th January. Pray for encouragement for the team, supporters and leadership
- Escape and Escape K3.4 – pray for bookings across the UK for our primary and secondary school age internet safety performances and workshops.
- Stand For It? – pray for this tour and our acting team as they help secondary school students to debate issues around extremism.
- Darkness Falls – pray for the team as they portray the Gospel of John, and for audiences as they respond.
- Secret Angels – pray for the audiences that will be seeing this performance for the first time, and for the team that will be new to the roles.