Escape K3.4 covers some really tough topics. If you or anyone you know are worried about any of the sensitive things we cover there's lots of people you can talk to and plenty of help for every situation.
- Childline is a free, private and confidential service: childline.org.uk
- Fight the New Drug provides information and looks at the effects of pornography: fightthenewdrug.org
- Samaritans offer a free service and you can get in touch via phone or email: samaritans.org
- CEOP can help if you're worried about the way someone has been communicating with you online: ceop.police.uk
- Bullying UK has information and advice on cyberbullying: bullying.co.uk